Translate

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Welcome aboard, it's going to be a trip

Hi gang, my name's Chris.  I'm an Executive Chef, trained in the northeast at the New England Culinary Institute (www.neci.edu) and member of the American Culinary Federation.

I come across a lot of recipes in my online and real-life travels, and I'm going to be using this as a platform to showcase the ones which I've personally tested and found to be worthwhile.  I'll do my very best to give credit to the original author, but many of these are handwritten, and it can be extremely difficult to find the original author of a recipe.

With that said, I hope you enjoy what you see.  I'll just be adding to this as I get the time, but if you have a request for any recipe, or for any particular type of food, please just drop me a line.

Thanks for being here!

No comments:

Post a Comment